As you wake up the morning after Thanksgiving, you may find your refrigerator filled with an assortment of delicious leftovers. Instead of reheating the same plate for the umpteenth time, why not get creative and turn those leftovers into a mouthwatering breakfast? Join us this month as we give you three recommendations on how to transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into flavorful breakfast food!
Turkey and Cranberry Breakfast Quesadillas
- Leftover turkey slices
- Cranberry sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Flour tortillas
- Eggs (preferred amount)
- Chopped green onions
- Lay out a tortilla and spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce.
- Place turkey slices and shredded cheese on one half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook it in a skillet until crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Slice into wedges and serve with scrambled eggs and a sprinkle of chopped green onions.
Sweet Potato Hash
- Leftover sweet potatoes (diced)
- Diced bell peppers and yellow onions
- Chopped fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Poached or fried eggs
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat up one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add diced sweet potatoes, bell peppers, and onions.
- Sauté until the sweet potatoes are crispy and the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Serve with poached or fried eggs for a complete hearty breakfast!
- Leftover stuffing
- Gravy (warmed)
- Fried eggs
- Chopped chives
- Waffle iron
- Butter or oil
- Preheat your waffle iron and grease it lightly.
- Take the leftover stuffing and press it into the waffle iron. Cook until crispy and golden brown.
- As the waffle cooks, fry your eggs to your liking.
- Serve the stuffing waffle with a drizzle of warm gravy and a fried egg on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives for added flavor.
Visit Stow Cafe for the Best Breakfast Food Around!
Craving breakfast after this blog? We have plenty of delicious food options to settle your cravings. To discover everything we offer here at Stow Cafe, check out our online menu or order online today!